top of page
Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
👻!THE SPOOKIEST EVENT HAS YET TO COME, BEWARE!👻
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
6th Annual Harvest Fest at the Byron Gardens
Hello families! Are you ready for some spooktacular fun! We have 171 registered kids under 12 years old, that is amazing! We have 29 vendors that will be giving out so many goodies and other important information. Here is important information.
Due to the large number of registered families. Here are the changes in our schedule for the event.
- Only registered families that have properly completed their waiver by filling it out with their complete first and last name will be able to attend the event (signing yes does not count).
- If you are unable to complete online there will be a table for you to complete the consent form (waiver).
- All registered children under 12 years old will get a purple wristband. You need this wristband to attend the event.
- All registered children will receive a Garden Passport Booklet that they will utilize to visit the check-in, health, animals, and arts and crafts tables. Your child will receive a sticker on completed tables. Once they get their 6 stickers then they can pick up their pumpkin, themed toys, and candy bags.
- The event starts at 1:00 PM. Due to the large number of registered children, all families must arrive before 2:00 PM for their guaranteed basket & pumpkin. We will not be able to hold past 2:00 PM.
- The costume parade and contest will begin at 2:30 PM. Only correctly registered children under 12 years old can participate. First prize is $100, second prize is $50, and third prize is $25.
- The movie starts after 4pm. Please make sure you bring your blankets, cushions, chairs or any other form of comfortable seating.
1 more item available
Event Info: Events
bottom of page